I just want to let you know that all opinions are my own and I may earn from qualifying purchases. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
How can a woman tell if she is having a heart attack?
Women often have atypical symptoms like pain in the jaw. But they also have classic ones like chest pain. If you have any of these signs, don’t waste critical time second-guessing yourself.
1. Cold Sweats
2. Excessive sudden fatigue
3. Jaw pain, pressure or numbness
4. New pain or pressure in the arms, neck or upper back
5. Chest pain, pressure or fullness
6. Shortness of breath
7. Pressure or fullness in the upper abdomen
8. Nausea or a feeling of lightheadedness